SHARE THIS STORY

| More

I Meant It When I Said 'I do' - Teaser

(Calla)



Teaser

Earl and Veronica shared a love story. A love story that failed to have a happy ever after.
Both of them thought it will end that way…
Until they learned they have been engaged a long, long time ago.

Lihim na nagdiwang ang puso ng dalaga. Wala siyang ibang minahal kundi si Earl. At alam niyang wala na siyang ibang mamahalin pa. Ngunit papaano niya maibabalik ang pag-ibig na matagal na nitong kinalimutan? Papaano niya mahahalinan ng pagmamahal ang poot na nasa puso nito?

May pag-asa bang mabuo ulit ang pag-ibig nila sa isa’t isa?

May ‘happy ever after’ nga ba para sa love story nila?
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "I Meant It When I Said 'I do' - Teaser"

Anonymous said...

About 2 Ԁays later, thе psycɦologist at the prison said to my hսsband, "I don't know what that was that your wife made but it was good. As long as you take the time to find the recipe, you too can enjoy your favorite dessert at home. Place a second layer of Yodels or Swiss Rolls over the top of the fist layer of cakes and cherry preserves.

Also visit my page - dessert recipes

Post a Comment